What is Pilates?
Pilates aims to strengthen all the muscles in your body by using a combination of dynamic and static strength in order to improve general fitness
and well-being. training.
Enhanced core stability is one of the main benefits and focuses within my class. This strengthens the deeper muscles in your abdomen, lower back and pelvic
floor which leads to improved posture and balance. Within my practice the two main principles are breathing and concentration. Focusing on these principles
along with the physical aspects ensures that you leave the class feeling mental and physical improvements.
Who is Pilates for?
Pilates can be taught to people of all ages, fitness capabilities and ability, from sedentary members of the public to elite athletes. Pilates can also
be taught as a rehabilitation method to individuals with certain medical conditions or physical impairments in order to challenge and improve aspects
of the body.
- Help aid recovery from injury or illness.
- Increase levels of mobility.
- Improve back and spine health.
- Aid reduction in anxiety and stress.
- Reduce muscle stiffness and tightness.
- Enhance fitness levels
- Pregnancy and post-natal recovery.
- Establish a practice of meditation.
- Individual psychological and physical development.
Please visit our contact page for any further information regarding booking, prices,
location and parking options.