At Luxe Clinique, we offer a comprehensive range of non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments, to refresh and rejuvenate your appearance. Whether combating
signs of ageing, diminishing blemishes or improving skin texture, Luxe Clinique can help you look your best.
Botulinum Toxin, also known as Botox, is a popular choice for smoothing facial lines. Botox relaxes facial muscle by interacting with nerve endings to
stop the release of the compound that triggers muscle contractions. This results in softening of fine lines and wrinkles. Botox is very versatile and
can be used to treat forehead lines, frown lines and crows feet. A simple procedure is carried out, using Botox injections and the results take up
to 14 days to reach their maximum effect and lasts for up to 6 months.
Fillers for lines and wrinkles
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments used for replacing lost volume, softening deep facial lines, delivering long-lasting correction of mild to severe
facial wrinkles and folds. Indications for filling lines and creases include Nasolabial Folds and Marionette Lines. They are made up of a smooth gel
formulation of Hyaluronic Acid. The results are instant and can last between six to nine months depending on the type of filler used and the area treated.
What to expect
A free initial consultation, which includes a detailed analysis of your skin, a full clinical assessment and a comprehensive treatment plan. An appointment
can then be booked a week later for the necessary treatment. A follow-up appointment is advised at least two weeks following treatment, but not compulsory.
- Improve your appearance- Botox and dermal fillers can dramatically improve your self-esteem and restore confidence in yourself
- Tackling ageing - facial rejuvenation treatments eliminate ageing signs and can leave you with a fresher, more youthful looking appearance
Safe - treatment is safe when performed by qualified practitioners
- Botox is minimally invasive - you leave the clinic straight after treatment is complete
- Short treatment time- procedure takes half an hour to complete
- Mild discomfort- Dermal Fillers and Botox use very fine needles and therefore you will experience only very mild discomfort.